2019 grant applications will be accepted from September 15 - October 15, 2018.
(Please note that this is a change from previous years.)
The Antioch Foundation Grant Process
Because The Antioch Foundation is constantly evolving, changes in the grant application process may occur. For that reason, it is important to revisit the application process annually.
- Applications for 2019 must be received between September 15 and October 15, 2018.
- All grant requests must be submitted electronically. A link to the application will be available here on September 15, 2018.
- The directors will review the applications and announce the grants by January 1, 2019.
- Successful applicants will receive an acceptance agreement that must be signed and returned.
- Once the signed agreement is received, the foundation will send the grant funds on a date mutually agreed upon by the foundation and the recipient.
- Recipients must submit either a status report and documentation that the funds were expended for the specified purpose within twelve months of receipt of the grant.
Special note to organizations associated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS): While The Antioch Foundation supports a number of organizations and programs associated with the WELS, it does not make grants to organizations or programs that also receive operating budget subsidies directly from WELS corporate. If you are seeking a faith-based grant and receive an operating budget subsidy from WELS, you may qualify for a grant under Antioch II. See the FAQ page for more information on Antioch II. If you do not receive any operating budget subsidy from WELS, you may use the application below.
The Antioch Foundation Grant Application
Click here to download The Antioch Foundation grant application instructions. These instructions outline the required components of a complete grant request. A copy of the grant scoring rubric is also included. All grant applications will be evaluated using this rubric.