The 2018 grant application period will open October 15, 2017 and run through November 15, 2018.
The Antioch Foundation Grant Process
Because The Antioch Foundation is constantly evolving, changes in the grant application process may occur. For that reason, it is important to revisit the application process annually.
- Applications for 2018 must be received between October 15 and November 15, 2017.
- All grant requests must be submitted electronically using the link at the bottom of this page.
- The directors will review the applications and announce the grants around January 1, 2018.
- Successful applicants will receive an acceptance agreement that must be signed and returned.
- Once the signed agreement is received, the foundation will send the grant funds on a date mutually agreed upon by the foundation and the recipient.
- Recipients must submit either a status report and documentation that the funds were expended for the specified purpose within twelve months of receipt of the grant.
Special note to organizations associated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS): While The Antioch Foundation supports a number of organizations and programs associated with the WELS, it does not make grants to organizations or programs that also receive operating budget subsidies directly from WELS corporate. If you are seeking a faith-based grant and receive an operating budget subsidy from WELS, you may qualify for a grant under Antioch II. See the FAQ page for more information on Antioch II. If you do not receive any operating budget subsidy from WELS, you may follow the application instruction and link below.
The Antioch Foundation Grant Application
Click here to download The Antioch Foundation grant application instructions. These instructions outline the required components of a complete grant request. A copy of the grant scoring rubric is also included. All grant applications will be evaluated using this rubric.
When you are ready to complete the online application, use the button below!
Click here to return to your in-progress application if you created an account and saved your grant before submission.